Thursday, February 10, 2011

Latest Photo of My Newest Grandson


His once nearly perpetual frown has softened into an open, happy look. His skin still has that beautiful ruddy glow like polished mahogany.  And you could still drown in the pools of his eyes.

I'm planning another visit to him and all my grandchildren at the end of the month, together with Mom and Wendy, my younger sister whose 5th grandson, on his way soon, will put me permanently out of contention in the Grandmotherhood Stakes - barring the unforeseeable, of course.  Must find some graceful way to concede victory...!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Yes, those eyes are irresistible.

We're sad at the possibility of current baby (our sixth) being the last.

What will we do before the grandbabies start arriving?

elizabeth said...

he is so beautiful.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Oh, WAIT! This is my 5th grandchild. Which means I won't be out of the Grandmotherhood Stakes with the birth of Wendy's 5th. HA! We'll be neck and neck until/unless she has a 6th!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Desertseeker, I have a feeling that with 6, you'll have plenty to do until the next generation arrives.

How old is your current baby?

margaret said...

Yes, you are right,that is a much happier wee fellow. He's started to feel safe :)

Anonymous said...

Whew, that was a close one! A tie is better than a loss...

:)

Emilia is seven months. Seeing her after a long day of work is always a joy.