Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Upcoming Projects

At long last, I've decided how I can use that lovely "Print o' the Wave" pattern, above, that I've been hankering after for weeks now.  I was inspired by the gorgeous "Harebell Lace" at right.  I'm going to adapt both patterns to make runners for furniture in two different bedrooms.  "Table scarves," as it were, for dressers, nightstands, and chests of drawers.  In real wool, fine wool.  Most of our bedroom furniture needs the tops covered, on account of the finish being, um, imperfect, shall we say.

I  calculate that I have another three or four weeks to go on my current project, depending upon how much knitting I decide to do each day, and then I'll be ready to tackle one or the other of these.

YES!!!

3 comments:

Anam Cara said...

I love the harebell lace. so lovely...

DebD said...

I like the harebell lace too. Enjoy

Weekend Fisher said...

Now that is pretty.