Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Antique Photos

As always, click on any image you wish to enlarge.

No idea who this is, but it's my stereotype of a mobster...


This label says "Chautauqua Utah", confirming my impression that my grandfather had gone out West.


Across the desert by automobile


Hotel with automobiles. It looks to me as if it must be in some biggish city.


Not sure who these are, either, but the woman on our right looks very much like my children's paternal grandmother. Matter of fact, the man in uniform looks a lot like their paternal grandfather, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son loved the photo of the train. The next time I go to my parents house, I need to scan some of these old photos. They have a whole album from when my dad's family lived in Italy and then moved to America.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

I've got two more of that train; I'll post 'em for your son!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

And how great it would be to see your parents' old photos from Italy!!!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

P.S. Could you still play an accordion, Wendy? Would you like to? Should somebody get you one some day?