Sunday, November 30, 2008

Know Thyself

A Lamb in Springtime, apparently that's what my heart thinks it is, as it cavorts, frolics, leaps all over within me. Heart, this is ridiculous!

And possibly dangerous. I'll be checking in with Dr. Kapadia tomorrow, my cardiologist.

Meanwhile, I find that staying very still (i.e., mostly in bed or on the sofa) helps.


Hint from Helen: Another thing people your age need to learn once and for all (besides being careful about when, where, and how you cough) is always to rise slowly from a sitting or prone position. Just make it a habit.

3 comments:

DebD said...

oh dear. Take care of yourself.

Christopher D. Hall said...

Yes, please see the doctor! You're in my prayers.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Thanks to both of you. Dr. Kapadia is working me in this afternoon at 2 o'clock.