Monday, May 31, 2010

We're Off!

...God willing and the volcano don't blow (in our direction)

It's seven o'clock in the morning and so far, I'm the only one awake here. I'll wake up Demetrios and Lizzie in another hour, and we'll eat breakfast and change the beds and depart to meet Elizabeth's dad. He will drive us to the airport and keep our car until our return. Tonight, we'll be heading out over the Atlantic.

I'll try to write in my travel journal every day, but it will be a few days before my laptop has Internet access.

4 comments:

margaret said...

Bon voyage! And welcome to the UK I guess by the time you read this.

Michelle M. said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Safe journey !

James the Thickheaded said...

Best for a blessed summer!