Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Note

Our time in Greece is winding down rapidly. In your kindness, do not be alarmed at the silence there may be on this blog for a while; we shall be very busy now. Even after we get home, there will be a whole checklist of chores like reading 6 months’ worth of mail and making our annual medical appointments.

When we get back to Richmond, guess what’s the first thing I’m going to do? Take a bath! A real bath, after six months of showers only, in my extra-deep soaking tub, with lavender bubble bath.

2 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

Safe travels, Anastasia! I love the way you are making the most of your upcoming bath by anticipatory thoughts and thankfulness.

DebD said...

I'm a bath person too, and totally understand where that's coming from. Enjoy your last few days/weeks in Greece and I hope you have an uneventful trip home.