Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday, December 18



If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, just go to the blog called Sting My Heart and add your blog to the list (so other participants can find you). You can grab the logo either here or from that blog.


This week, I am especially thankful


  • For hot drinks when you can’t have caffeine, especially for decaffeinated tea and for spiced apple cider


  • That the Winter Solstice will be here in 3 days, gradually chasing the darkness of winter away.


  • For music


  • For all forms of great art, and for the magnificent human spirit that creates art


  • For my friends abroad, especially in Greece and in Russia


  • For my daily bread – and other necessities


  • For the amazing, jaw-dropping faith and courage I see in some people


  • For the easy life God has mercifully granted me because He knew I couldn’t handle anything more, and for whatever sufferings He has or ever may deem me worthy to bear for Him


  • For this beautiful, beautiful Earth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful list of things to be thankful for. I am also really looking forward to the winter solstice.

Denise said...

Blessings to you dear.

i said...

A lovely thankful list! Remain blessed!