If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, just go to the blog called Sting My Heart and add your blog to the list (so other participants can read your post). You can grab the logo either here or from that blog.
This week, I have been especially thankful for:
- Friends and relatives (some of you reading this) who have telephoned me this week
- My dear friend Laura, age 15, who used to live next door, whom I've known since she was born, who is still just as sweet as when she was a toddler. Laura thinks of me as an extra grandmother and she came to visit me over the holidays.
- Molly the cat's surviving the hawk (or owl or eagle?) attack.
- The continued flourishing of the 2 gray squirrels and 4 flying squirrels wintering over with me
- The sermon Father Milton preached on Sunday
- The easing of Demetrios' pain from his sciatic nerve
- Being in control of my own time