Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday, January 22


If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, you would normally go here, but this week and next, go instead to the blog called Lori’s Reflections and add your blog to the list (so other participants can read your post). You can grab the logo either here or from that blog.



This week, I have been especially thankful for:

  • The cardioversion to be done tomorrow

  • Sleep, when I can get it

  • Your prayers

  • God’s answers

  • Some very much needed new clothes I finally bought today

  • My husband’s very special love, who knows how to love much better than most people do, in this culture, anyway

7 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for having a grateful heart.

::Sylvia:: said...

What a beautiful list of things to be thankful for. Hope you're doing well! Many prayers!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I am impressed with your thankfulness for the Cardioinversion. I understand (kind of) the need for it. But, I love your attitude about it. Saying a prayer that everything will go well!

BTW, I love your picture to the right of the deer. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

Susan said...

I'll be praying for you tomorrow!!

Blessings to you this TT♥

i said...

A lovely thankful list! God bless!

Just Mairs said...

Lord have mercy! Praying now for a successful and easy procedure in the morning!