Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday, January 29


If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, you would normally go here, but this week, go instead to the blog called Lori’s Reflections and add your blog to the list (so other participants can read your post). You can grab the logo either here or from that blog.



This week, I have been especially thankful:

  • That poking a tube down my throat and giving my heart 4 electrical shocks turned out to be no ordeal whatsoever (except in the anticipation)

  • That it worked (!!!) and I feel about 90% better

  • That I’m also feeling emotionally better than I have for more than a year, emerging from the gray mists

  • For the way the trees have looked this week, with tiny, globular crystals hanging from every twig, making the trees look like chandeliers

  • For something else I noticed while admiring the trees: buds at the end of every twig

  • That Spring will be here in a few, short weeks

  • As always, for God’s unfathomable, unconditional, infinite love, and for everybody in my family

  • And ditto to all the things Lori has written!


8 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God that you are feeling better.

Grammy said...

I am so glad you are feeling so much better it is a relief to have the gray clouds to lift. I have been working on the a bit over a year now. And finally see some blue sky's. I love the photo of the deer at the door with the cat. Is that at your house? Have a blessed week.

DebD said...

I noticed the buds this week too. Its a welcome site.

So glad your are 90% better and that the gray mists are lifting.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Thank you very much, Denise.

Grammy, not my cat, not my house. All cat pictures that appear on my sidebar are from the internet, at
http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/funnyphotos.htm

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

And thank you, too, Deb. God is good!

Lori said...

Praise God that yucky procedure had a great result! Spring is just around the corner, yipee! Thanks for joining in, have a wonderful day.

Laurie Ann said...

Praising God for your blessings and that you're feeling much better. Happy Thankful Thursday!

na said...

So happy to hear that you are feeling better and great praises all the way around!