If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, you would normally go here, but this week, go instead to the blog called Lori’s Reflections and add your blog to the list (so other participants can read your post). You can grab the logo either here or from that blog.
This week, I have been especially thankful:
- That poking a tube down my throat and giving my heart 4 electrical shocks turned out to be no ordeal whatsoever (except in the anticipation)
- That it worked (!!!) and I feel about 90% better
- That I’m also feeling emotionally better than I have for more than a year, emerging from the gray mists
- For the way the trees have looked this week, with tiny, globular crystals hanging from every twig, making the trees look like chandeliers
- For something else I noticed while admiring the trees: buds at the end of every twig
- That Spring will be here in a few, short weeks
- As always, for God’s unfathomable, unconditional, infinite love, and for everybody in my family
- And ditto to all the things Lori has written!