Thursday, April 28, 2011

We're Off to Michigan

... for my Aunt Audrey's memorial service, in Bay City.  She was 85, I think, and suffering from had Altzheimer's.  Demetrios and Mom and I are all going up together in Mom's car.  Ten hours or so driving time, not counting stops, from her house; two more from our house to hers.  Bad weather expected.

At least it will be good to see Uncle Bob and all those cousins again, and their families.

Not that it matters, but it's my birthday and this is not the way I'd hoped to spend it.  Then again, in the circs., it's obviously the very best way.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Memory Eternal!

Safe travels... An Angel of God go with you.

David Garner said...

May her memory be eternal, Anastasia. I suppose "happy birthday" is wishing a bit much, so I'll just say God grant you many years. You, and she, will be in our prayers.

Mimi said...

Memory Eternal to your Aunt Audrey.

And, a Bright Week Birthday is a blessing, even when dealing with difficult stuff. Much love and prayers to you on your day. Many Years!

DebD said...

Memory eternal! and Happy birthday to you.

Weekend Fisher said...

Memory eternal, and blessings on her, on you, and yours.

Anne / WF