Sunday, February 1, 2009

Senior Citizens In the Cardiologist's Waiting Room

(A True Incident That Happened Friday)

Receptionist: How are you today, sir?

Patient: Very, very well. I woke up this morning, my feet hit the floor, the rest of me didn't. That's a very good day!

(General laughter)

Another Patient: Yeah, it's a very good day when we wake up in the morning and we can still walk.

Third Patient: It's a very good day when we wake up in the morning and our plumbing still works correctly.

Fourth Patient: It's a very good day when we wake up in the morning.

6 comments:

Monica said...

You are often present to witness some very funny things. thanks for the laugh.

Chocolatesa said...

Lol! Thanks for the laugh :P I happened to come across your blog on Don's blog today, interesting! I didn't think to check if someone else had used that name already for a blog when I made mine a few months ago :P

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Hi, Chocolatesa!

Yup, I've checked out your blog, too, and enjoyed it. Isn't it fun, having our blogs named alike?

Here's what makes me curious: how did you come up with "Chocolatesa"? And the reason I'm so curious is, there's a children's play I saw produced in Greece, wherein that is the name of the central character. And of course, I'm hoping you are a chocoholic like me, too!

Chocolatesa said...

Simple enough, my first name is Sara, and of course I love chocolate! Dark chocolate to be specific. I used to work in a chocolate shop when I was younger too :D That's interesting about the play :)

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Dear Chocolatesa,

Well, that is interesting! We seem to have more in common than just the name of our blogs. Like two cats each (yours are gorgeous!) and the love of chocolate, although I'm a milk chocolate person myself, and we each have an ex, and I have a god-daughter named Sara and I love Montreal.

Nice to meet you; I've added your blog to my blogroll.

Chocolatesa said...

Thanks hehe :P Although I might have 3 cats soon. The first two I have are both strays that I found, one of them right outside my apartment building on a -15 celcius night, and now last night it was about the same temperature and I found another starved black cat meowing outside my building!